Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finished: Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Novels

I know that below I wrote a short review about book one, but now that I've finished all 11 in about five months, I decided to lump sump review these together. I love these books. I'm sad I don't have another one to read right now. I love them more than the show (maybe because I've learned more about each character versus the few seasons of the show). I do, however, picture in my head what the scenes in the books will look like when acted out on the show because I have a super crush on the guy who plays Eric. I mean come on, how could you not?!


















These are the perfect diversion for life. They are fun, fast reads and they sweep you away to another world and give you a break from the things that may drive you nuts - like traffic, figuring out what's for dinner, work, etc. If you are looking for some fun reading this summer, I suggest you pick up Dead Until Dark and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment