Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Treats Made Easy

I knew when I signed up to bring treats for Madeline's party at daycare that I needed to pick something easy. I've taken on some rather complicated, multi-day baking projects for other events so this time I wanted cute and easy, and that's what I got with these.

The cookies are just a Fudge Stripes cookie flipped over. Then a circle of orange icing and a Hershey Kiss turn them into a witch's hat.

The pretzel bites were for the grown-ups at work. These were really easy too. Just take a small pretzel and top it with a Hershey's Hug. Pop them in a 350 degree oven on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for about two minutes. Then top with a candy corn and allow to cool completely. I put the whole cookie sheet in the fridge for about 30 minutes and they were perfect. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty.


No comments:

Post a Comment