Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Fun

I've been an awful blogger the last few months. With a crazy work schedule and two active kids, I'm lucky to snap pics with my phone, much less get them loaded to here.

I could do a whole post of "Madeline's Holiday of Meh." If it involved Santa or any kind of public display, she just wasn't into it. Hence the reason why we never actually took her to see Santa for pictures.

"Did you really want me to sing?" 
I'm pretty proud of these. This was the layered Jello I made for Madeline's party at school. 
While it looks like she's doing a really great ballet move, she's actually ignoring her teacher and running toward me because she saw me standing in the doorway.

"Nope. Not gonna do jazz hands or sparkle hands or whatever you call them even for that guy with the bag."

Christmas Eve 






Christmas Day










No comments:

Post a Comment