Saturday, May 24, 2014

It's haircut day

We've been talking for a while that Charlotte needed a haircut. If you don't put her hair up, this was the end, and rather shaggy, result


Madeline was also in need of a cut. The last time we went, the woman was not patient with her and it just caused her to move around more. It resulted in a very uneven cut. In fact a chunk in the back was a good two inches longer than the rest. So we decided to take both girls in today, and I'm so glad we did.

Charlotte was so good. I couldn't believe how well she sat with me. And I love how great it looks with her side-swept bangs.




The girls at the salon were so taken with both of them and quickly volunteered to cut their hair. They were also stunned by just how much hair Madeline has. We cut a good two inches all around and she still has a ton of hair. I couldn't get an after shot, but I'm sure I'll get something this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment