Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday Charlotte Rose

To our dear Charlotte on her third birthday
How is it possible that you are three already? It seems like just yesterday that we were going to the hospital - with mom in full labor - for your scheduled birthday. But at the same time, I have a hard time remembering life without you.

Right from the start, you made a big impact. I won't call you a miracle baby, but I do think it was by some divine intervention that I had a trouble-free pregnancy after the challenges I had carrying your sister. Looking back at my belly the night before delivery, I'm still a bit amazed none of us realized there was a 10 lb., 3 ounce girl in there.

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
You were such a good baby, sleeping through the night pretty early. You have grown into such a kind, fun, thoughtful girl. You definitely aren't shy and are willing to go anywhere and do just about anything. Mommy and daddy are so proud of the girl you are and so blessed to be your parents. We love you. Happy birthday!
 





 
 






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment