Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken

























I had some tomatoes that were going to go bad so when planning tonight's dinner, I knew that they needed to be a key ingredient so they didn't go to waste. We love bruschetta but I didn't want to have a whole loaf of french bread sitting around as I can make it disappear in an afternoon.

Many times when I find recipes for chicken with some kind of topping, the chicken ends up pretty bland. That is not the case with this recipe at all. The chicken has a lot of flavor on its own, and I may even use that part of the recipe as a base for some other recipes I have where I like the topping but not necessarily the chicken.

The only change I plan for this next time is doubling the topping recipe. It is so yummy but there wasn't nearly enough.


Link to recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment