Monday, August 22, 2011

Pantry Organization



One of the most annoying things when I grocery shop is getting home and realizing I already had stuff I just bought. A while ago I had created a pantry inventory but it wasn't organized well and I never stuck to it. I found a great template on Organized Home that made it easy to list what I had and mark off what was used, and I got to work. I also plan on reading through the site more because I think there's probably more ways for us to get our house in order.

I also had read a great story in All You magazine about how to better organize canned goods so that it's first in, first out and you don't have things that end up getting tossed before they expire. I took it to the next level and marked stuff right on the cans so that I can easily eye ball what should be used first.


No comments:

Post a Comment