Monday, December 19, 2011

As Seen on Pinterest

By now many of us are on Pinterest and enjoying wasting countless hours finding stuff that, for the most part, we'll never make, do or buy. However, I have tried a bunch of things - all recipes - and thought I'd share some feedback. For the most part I don't have pictures of things because once dinner is done, it's on the table before I can slow down to remember to take one. That's why I'm sharing pics from the sites I got the ideas from.

Click on the titles to go to the recipe page.

Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
















I've now made two batches of these for the holidays. They're super easy and very tasty. Warning - they're also ridiculously addictive.

Buffalo Chicken Tacos


































I made these last night, and we really enjoyed them. I did, however, use flour tortillas instead because I don't like corn tortillas for tacos.

Make-Ahead Burritos














These are so easy to make and freeze for quick lunches and dinners. I highly recommend them.

Slow-Cooker "Angel" Chicken














This chicken was unbelievably good. We've made it a few times now. I don't think the type of mushrooms really matters - just use what's available. The sauce is divine.

Squash Orzo














This was good but wasn't one of our favorites.

"Skinny" Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting













These were fun and yummy, and a great way to control your portion sizes. They were a little more work than normal meatloaf and mashed potatoes, so they're more of a weekend over a weeknight meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment