Thursday, September 13, 2012

Moving Day
























It's been a long time coming, but it's here. I've packed up all my fun office stuff and now I await the movers to come and shuffle me off to another floor in another building. But it's only temporary because they are currently building out a new floor full of...cubes.

It's been more than six years since I worked in a cube situation, and I kind of thought I was at a place in my career where it wouldn't be something I dealt with again. I like having walls and a door - especially now since I can pump in privacy while I'm still a working and nursing mom.

Don't get me wrong - I'm extremely grateful to have a good-paying job to head to every day. It's just hard knowing that cube life is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment