Thursday, November 29, 2012

School Pictures

The girls had their school pictures done the week before Thanksgiving. I can not even imagine how hard it is to shoot kids for three days straight, and for the most part, the girls weren't very into it. Even though we didn't really get many smiles, I still love them.

The picture on the left below cracks me up. She looks so serious!



The group picture was taken a few days after the individuals. That was not the outfit she went to school in. We're in the middle of potty training, and while the top is what she went to school in, the bottoms are from her reserve stash of clothes. Clearly there was some sort of potty training mishap that morning. Oh well. I'm still buying the group shot because I want her to be able to look back at it one day and laugh.

One thing I do love about these pictures is that they definitely don't look like your typical school pictures.


Don't you just want to smush those cheeks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment