Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What I'm Reading Online

I thought I'd keep a running list of sites and blogs I use when I'm needing cooking tips, design ideas, parenting help or just a laugh.


Food
A Year of Slow Cooking 
Annie's Eats (love love love this site)
Bakerella (creator of the cake pop phenomenon)
What's Cookin Chicago? (great food blog with lots of ideas)
Kayotic Kitchen 
Smitten Kitchen
Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle (amazing tips for decorated sugar cookies, ideas, etc)

Kids
Baby Cheapskate (great for finding out about deals)
Enjoying the Small Things 
Heather Drive
Meanest Mom (sadly she's on hiatus for a while)
Momastery

Home
Copy Cat Chic (gives you instructions of how to knock off designer furniture and such)
Young House Love 

Fashion
Veronikas Blushing


Shopping/Deals/Coupons
Hip 2 Save
Totally Target (focused on deals, sales, etc @ Target)


Laughter
Cake Wrecks 

No comments:

Post a Comment