Saturday, May 12, 2012

Key West Grilled Chicken

I'd had this recipe bookmarked for a while, and I'm so glad we finally tried it. I served it with jasmine rice and a veggie, and it made for a really light and tasty summer meal. The weather was pretty icky out so I just used our George Foreman grill, and I think it'll be even better next time on the real grill. One thing I really love about it is that it doesn't have a ton of ingredients but still delivers a lot of flavor.

3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
Juice of 1 Lime
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic

That's it. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. I did chicken breasts but you can do kabobs, too, as they are on the original site.

















Photo and recipe courtesy of grocerybudget101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment