Friday, February 8, 2013

8 Months Already?

I can not believe this amazing little girl is already 8 months old. She is so close to crawling that it's ridiculous. Poor thing has been sick on and off since around Thanksgiving, and she has been such a trooper. I know she's not feeling herself, but that doesn't mean she still doesn't play and laugh and smile. I frequently look at her and imagine what it'll be like in about a year when the girls can really play together.

When she's not sick, she's an amazing eater. She's venturing into self-feeding with some rice crackers and such. It's funny because just like Madeline, she can be fine one minute and then she realizes she's hungry and she wails and wails and wails.

I won't say that every day with two little ones is easy, but they are such amazing girls and I feel so blessed to be their mommy.






No comments:

Post a Comment