Tuesday, August 19, 2014

We Have a Date!


I'm going to tell the story of trying to get our closing date in gifs.

Overall this process the last few weeks has been a lot of this:


And feeling like this:



We'd talk to someone, either the super or the sales manager, and they'd say "tomorrow we'll get you a closing date". And I'd be like this as I waited for the phone:


Then the conversation would begin, and I'd quickly realize we weren't, in fact, going to get the date and something else needed to happen for them to actually set the date. And I'd start to feel like this:


And this cycle went on for about a week and a half. There was screaming. There were tears. There was probably some devil eyes along the way.



And then today, we got the date. And I left work like this:


And drove home like this:





So we walk the house on the morning of September 11th and then close a few days later. Woo hoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment