Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps with Avocado Cilantro Cream Sauce



I am going to say this without exaggerating - I've been rocking dinner the last week. I have dug out some old standbys and found some new gems.

Tonight I took one of our old favorites - Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps - and put together an avocado cilantro creme sauce to go with it. I don't remember where this Lettuce Wrap recipe came from, but I'm so glad I saved it by posting it on the blog because I can't find my original printout.

I winged it on this one, but it came out really great. I kept tinkering with it because I felt like it still tasted like Greek yogurt.

1 cup no-fate Greek yogurt
1 Wholly Gucamole 100 calorie pack (I get these as Costco)
Handful of cilantro
Salt and pepper
Dash of Siracha

Blend it all together to your liking. I used my immersion blender, and it was very easy to make. I definitely think I'm going to experiment with more combos for other dishes.






No comments:

Post a Comment